The Alaska Travel Industry Association (ATIA) is seeking proposals for an in-state media campaign promoting travel safety and resiliency messaging to businesses and communities in Alaska as we recover from the COVID-19 pandemic. ATIA is committed to being the trusted resource for travel and tourism businesses and organizations statewide and will do this by:
- Providing the most current travel safe messages and resources to businesses and Alaska communities / residents
- Providing information and digital resources that include cultural messages and information appropriate for urban and rural Alaska
- Providing messages to both large- and small-scale business entities as a target audience
- Advocating for tourism to be treated as an important, sustainable, and resilient opportunity for economic and resource development
To help us deliver on this effort, we are seeking a partner (or partners) skilled in developing educational and/or media campaigns utilizing television, radio and social media platforms that penetrate throughout Alaska communities and affect change in both rural and urban areas. The ideal partner will fit well with our organization, collaborate nicely with our existing partners, understand our business, embrace our mission, share our values, and act as a strategic, trusted, consultative guide for the ATIA team.
View our Q&A Responses from potential bidders here.
- Deadline for Questions from Prospective Partners: August 2, 2021
- Q&A Responses Provided by ATIA: August 4, 2021
- Deadline for Proposal Submission: August 20, 2021
- ATIA Proposal Review Committee Meets: August 23, 2021 – August 27, 2021
- Notification by ATIA of Partner Selection: August 31, 2021
- Proposed Campaign Kickoff Date: October 15, 2021
- Campaign End Date: April 15, 2022
CLICK HERE to download the RFP for complete information.