Call for Alaska Native Culture Photo Submissions
Calling all Alaska Native artists & photographers, Alaska Native Corporations & Tribes, and Alaska Native-owned businesses! The Alaska Travel Industry Association is seeking submissions for images to be considered for use in upcoming digital, print, and social media marketing materials focusing on Alaska Native culture. It is our goal to educate visitors about Alaska Native culture, history, and knowledge through content created by Alaska Native artists, photographers, and storytellers, to inspire visitors to participate in statewide cultural tourism opportunities and support Alaska Native-owned businesses and arts. We will provide compensation for all selected images.
You are invited to share your images depicting Alaska Native art, customary and traditional practices, villages, lands, contemporary culture, and cultural tours and experiences. We are grateful for your interest in sharing your stories with us through your photo submissions.
All submitted images will be considered for usage in upcoming marketing materials. If your image is selected, we will contact you to negotiate usage rights and compensation. Compensation will be based on type of usage, placement, and usage rights. If desired, we will include photo credit with all photo usage.
Deadline for Submission: May 31, 2022
How to Submit:
- Please fill out the following form to submit your images for consideration.
- High-resolution images are not required for submission for consideration, but you will be required to submit a high-resolution version if your image is selected.
- Please ensure that you have full usage rights to your photos and have talent permissions for any people depicted in your photos.
- You are welcome to submit as many images as you like. If you have more than three images to submit, you are welcome to submit multiple forms.
- If your image is selected, we will follow up with you to discuss compensation, placement, and usage rights.
Thank you again for your interest in sharing your culture and stories with us and visitors to Alaska.