Website Princess Cruises and Holland America Line
Looking to enter Food & Beverage Operations, this entry-level position will pave the way. You will ensure that the restaurant area is clean, sanitized, and reset throughout the day. You will adhere to all relevant quality and food health and sanitation principles from the state of Alaska and the Company’s health and safety standards.
- Performs a variety of entry-level restaurant tasks.
- Greets and serves guests, removes food and beverage service utensils and items.
- Cleans and resets tables.
- Must have or the ability to obtain an Alaska Food Handler’s Card
- Minimum age of 18 years required to reside in company housing.
- Must support and comply with company health and safety standards.
- Successful completion of a pre-employment background check.
Abilities, Skills, and Knowledge:
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally, and written, with customers, employees, and management.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, maintain attention to accuracy and detail while working in a team or group environment.
- Ability to lift, push, pull and carry tables, chairs, trays, plates, and chafing dishes along with sweeping, mopping, and vacuuming on a daily basis,
- Ability to lift 50 lbs/23kgs.
- Travel- FREE* Cruise after your first contract of 400 hours or more earn at most properties (*Port fees and crew gratuities must be paid in advance.)
- Rewards & Incentives – Employee of the month, years of service, and longevity recognition programs.
- Employee Referrals – Up to $400 for referring new team members.
- Community Service-Unique employee opportunities to participate in local community events.
- Employee Activities – Team sporting events; company-sponsored charity events; discounted rates on guest tours.
Our Culture…Stronger Together:
Our highest responsibility, and therefore our top priorities, are always compliance; environmental protection; the health, safety, and well-being of our guests, the people in places we visit, and our Carnival family, both shoreside, and shipboard. Please visit our site to learn more about our Culture Essentials, Corporate Vision Statement, and our Core Values at: https://www.princess.com/aboutus/culture-framework/.
Holland America Line and Princess are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org