Website Princess Cruises and Holland America Line
Warehouse Clerk (Seasonal)
We are looking for team members that have a passion for supply chain and logistics. You will follow the Company’s requisition process, inventory rotation, product security, and provisioning to ensure the safest and freshest products are served in our dining rooms. This team is a vital part of our restaurant operations so if you have attention to detail, a high degree of accuracy, and love the details, we want to speak with you!
- Work closely with Warehouse Supervisor and Food and Beverage management team.
- Assist with filling and delivering requisitions.
- Actively receive, unpack, inspect, organize, and store food and beverage products as well as other supplies and equipment.
- Complete and maintain all required documentation.
- Ensure company HESS and sanitation procedures are followed and held to the highest standard. Including internal audits. RAAS.
- Participate in pre-shift and safety meetings.
- Effectively and proactively communicate any safety, guest, or employee concerns with management.
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness and sanitation in all work and storage spaces.
- General knowledge of food stores, storing, rotating, and ability to determine product quality.
- Must be able to obtain an Alaska Food Handler Card.
- Minimum age of 18 years required to reside in company housing, where available.
- Successful completion of a background check.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs., and stand/walk for long periods of time
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to prioritize work while maintaining attention to time constraints, working independently or in a team environment.
- Ability to clearly communicate both written and verbally in person and over the phone
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment while adapting to external influences.
- Ability to support and comply with local and state laws and company health and safety standards.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision while achieving daily goals.
- Must maintain confidentiality with sensitive guest and employee information.
Travel– FREE* Cruise after your first contract of 400 hours or more earn at most properties (*Port fees and crew gratuities must be paid in advance.)
Rewards & Incentives – Employee of the month, years of service and longevity recognition programs.
Employee Referrals – Up to $400 for referring new team members.
Community Service-Unique employee opportunities to participate in local community events.
Employee Activities – Team sporting events; company-sponsored charity events; discounted rates on guest tours.
Our Culture…Stronger Together:
Our highest responsibility, and therefore our top priorities, are always compliance; environmental protection; the health, safety, and well-being of our guests, the people in places we visit, and our Carnival family, both shoreside, and shipboard. Please visit our site to learn more about our Culture Essentials, Corporate Vision Statement, and our Core Values at: https://www.princess.com/aboutus/culture-framework/.
Holland America Line and Princess are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org