Website Visit Sitka | Sitka Chamber of Commerce
Explore the extraordinary.
Promote, shape, and enhance Sitka’s image through accurate and effective communication strategies.
• Assist Director of Visit Sitka (DVS) with implementation of publicity strategies and campaigns including social media and website content development. Manage dynamic multi-faceted projects.
• Create and maintain communication timelines and a detailed editorial calendar, while working with contractors to ensure brand.
• Write press releases and other communications to build and maintain a positive image for the company and Sitka as a community. Create & manage external communications (including partner, trade and consumer newsletters, press releases, announcements, signage)
• Maintain company websites including generating blogs and some webmaster duties. Develop content for social media including Facebook, Pinterest. Track success and provide regular progress reports as well as analytics for reporting metrics.
• Working with contractors, create and update print and digital collateral.
Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in public relations, communications or relevant field with proven work track record of strong project management skills and creating successful communication projects.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com