Event Type: International Tour Operator Show
Location: Berlin, Germany
Date: March 6-10, 2019
Join the State of Alaska at the 2019 International Tourism Exchange (ITB held March 6-10, 2019 in Berlin, Germany. ITB is the world’s largest travel show with over 111,000 trade professionals in attendance. International and German tour operators, travel agents, and the international press all come to the Brand USA Pavilion in large numbers to learn what is new in the Alaska market. Sign up today through your
TravelAlaska.com Partner Admin
Visit the official ITB website for detailed event information.
- Booth share opportunities are limited; maxium 10 participants.
- Partners may bring as many attendees from their business as they would like, but no more than 2 representatives from the business may be present in
the Alaska booth at one time due to space limitations.
- Brochure distribution cost does not include cost of shipping brochures directly to show.
- Registration for the ITB Berlin conference is separate from booth share.
- Travel expenses to attend the conference are the responsibility of the Partner.
Deadline to Register: December 14, 2018
Cost to Participate:
Booth Share: $4,000 / Brochure Distribution: $500