Banner Ads/International Banner Ads
Event Type: Digital Media
Location: TravelAlaska.com - Alaska's Official Travel Planning Website
Banner ads are available on TravelAlaska.com, Alaska’s official travel planning website, to any advertiser promoting tourism to/within the state of Alaska. Last year TravelAlaska.com had more than 2 million potential visitors access the website. Banner Ads are a visual call to action that will help increase the visibility of your product to potential visitors as they are planning their trips to Alaska. The banner ads were recently redesigned along with an overall refresh of the TravelAlaska.com site to help ensure advertisers get the most return of their marketing dollars.
How This Program Works:
The State will host the advertisers banner ad on TravelAlaska.com and direct traffic from the banner ad directly to the advertiser’s web site. Banner ads will randomly rotate into 1 of 3 slots on each page except the homepage of TravelAlaska.com. Each time a reader changes pages or refreshes their browser, new ads are randomly displayed. Banner ads are also available on any of the foreign language websites, which include Japanese , Chinese, Spanish, Korean and German.
- Create a banner ad that features color photography of mountains, glaciers or wildlife.
- Include either a strong call to action or discount.
- Avoid large graphic logos unless you believe your logo has brand appeal in the lower 48.
- Advertiser must have an active online business listing ad to be eligible for this program.
- Advertiser must have a website to be eligible for this program.
- All banner ad statistics (clicks and impressions) are available in the Partner Admin.
Deadline to Register: None - Banner ads can be purchased at any time throughout the year.
Cost to Participate:
Banner Ads on English site are $10 per 1,000 impressions with a minimum order of 100,000 impressions. Banner Ads on International sites are $1.50 per 1,000 impressions with no minimum impressions per order.