Get your product information directly in front of tour operators looking to build package tours to Alaska. The directory will be distributed electronically on a jump drive as well as having print versions available at the shows listed below and will also be available to download online at TravelAlaska.com/trade . Each participant will have a full-page listing to include company contact information, logo, up to three photos and approx. a 150-word description. URL to your website and e-mail address will be provided within your listing. Sign up today through your TravelAlaska.com Partner Admin .
Featured Trade Shows:
- ABA (American Bus Association)
- Go West
- ITB Berlin
- NTA (National Tour Association)
- NTA Contact
- USTOA (United States Tour Operators Association)
- U.S. Travel Association’s IPW
- Alaska FAM Trips
- Partners may place multiple pages into the Meet Alaska Directory but will be billed for each page individually.
- All information provided by the Partner must fit on 1 page.
- The Meet Alaska USB includes the Official State of Alaska Vacation Planner, stock photography and video of Alaska, a contact information sheet, and foreign language brochures.