· Ensuring that tables are cleared, cleaned, and reset between customers
· Serving food and refilling beverages as required
· Assisting with the cleaning and processing of dirty dishes and silverware
· Ensuring that the menus, crockery, and cutlery are cleaned and replenished between tables
· Managing the inventory of napkins, straws, salt, pepper, and other table condiments and supplies
· Reporting and damages, shortages, and complaints to the manager
· Moving table, chairs, and furniture to accommodate customers as needed
· Tidying the restaurant after service and preparing it for the following service
· Perform additional duties as assigned
· A passion for customer service and working in the restaurant industry
· Work experience as a busser, customer service position or similar role is preferred
· Ability to follow instructions and help with various tasks, as needed
· The ability to keep up in a fast-paced environment
· Attention to detail and sanitation rules
· Availability to work in shifts, during weekends and evenings
· Physically fit and able to move furniture and stand for long periods of time
· High school diploma is a plus
· Authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986
Cape Fox Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates provide equal employment opportunities to all persons and prohibit employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, or sexual orientation. Cape Fox Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates offer preference to Cape Fox Corporation shareholders, descendants, and other Native Americans pursuant to Public Law 100-241.
Job Location: Ketchikan,AK
Application Dates: 2022-02-02 – 2022-04-15
Contact: Adriana Oliva, firstname.lastname@example.org
We are searching for a diligent Busser to assist and support our serving staff at the Bar Harbor Ale House restaurant in Ketchikan, Alaska. As a Busser, you will be responsible for cleaning, clearing, and setting tables, ensuring that the restaurant supplies and equipment are clean and maintained, and assisting customers with requests or complaints.
To ensure success as a Busser, you should be highly organized and have a keen eye for detail. The ideal candidates should be good with their hands, highly efficient, and be able to provide a great level of customer service.