· Collect used kitchenware from dining and kitchen areas
· Store clean dishes, glasses, and equipment appropriately
· Set up workstations before meal prep begins
· Ensure there are always enough clean dishes, glasses, and utensils, especially during peak hours
· Maintain cleaning supplies stock (e.g., detergents) and inform a manager when supplies are low
· Check washing machines’ operation and promptly report any technical/performance issues
· Remove garbage regularly
· Sanitize the kitchen area, including the floor
· Work experience as a Dishwasher or similar role
· Hands-on experience with industrial washing machines
· Ability to follow instructions and help with various tasks, as needed
· Time management skills
· Attention to detail and sanitation rules
· Availability to work in shifts, during weekends and evenings
· High school diploma is a plus
· Authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986
Job Location: Ketchikan, Alaska
Application Dates: 2022-02-02 – 2022-04-15
Contact: Adriana Oliva, firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a Dishwasher to join our kitchen staff at the 108 Taphouse & Burger Bar to maintain cleanliness around our restaurant.
Dishwasher responsibilities include collecting used dishes, plates, and utensils, loading washing machines and stacking washed items appropriately. If you want to kickstart your career in the restaurant industry and be part of the behind-the-scenes operations, we’d like to meet you. Note that this role requires working in shifts and, occasionally, during evenings or weekends.
Ultimately, you’ll help provide an unforgettable dining experience for our customers.