· Greeting all customers entering the restaurant and seating them in a timely manner
· Maintain a waitlist of patrons during the busy meal service
· Passing out menus and ensuring that customers receive attentive service from a server
· Accept phone calls – take orders, reservations and provide answers to questions
· Keep track of all reservations including the right head count, date, time, and additional notes
· Deliver water to tables and silverware if not already placed
· Assisting servers in bussing and cleaning tables
· Additional cleaning procedures as assigned
· Perform additional duties as assigned
· Work experience as a Host/Hostess, customer service position or similar role is preferred
· Ability to follow instructions and help with various tasks, as needed
· Time management skills
· Attention to detail and sanitation rules
· Availability to work in shifts, during weekends and evenings
· High school diploma is a plus
· Authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986
Cape Fox Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates provide equal employment opportunities to all persons and prohibit employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, or sexual orientation. Cape Fox Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates offer preference to Cape Fox Corporation shareholders, descendants, and other Native Americans pursuant to Public Law 100-241.
Job Location: Ketchikan, Alaska
Application Dates: 2022-02-02 – 2022-04-15
Contact: Adriana Oliva, email@example.com
The Host or Hostess at the 108 Taphouse & Burger Bar are the first staff members that our guests will interact with as they enter the restaurant. Host/Hostess must greet and welcome all customers and ensure that they are seated and receive attentive service.
Having exceptional customer service is a vital role to doing the job in the best manner possible and representing the company. Maintaining personal and professional safety and hygiene standards is crucial. Embodying the ability to work within a team setting and adapt to various changing environments is also necessary. We are willing to train the right candidates.