The travel van detailer is a detail-oriented individual who ensures vans are cleaned and detailed to company standards, and ensures all of the campervan elements are functioning properly, including the refrigerator, sink and faucet, stove, lights, rooftop tents and other components. The detailer ensures the vans are road- and rental-ready. The van detailer reports directly to company owners.
Duties & Responsibilities
● Cleaning and detailing campervans to company standards: vacuuming, scrubbing, wiping and cleaning all interior van surfaces and rooftop tent interior
● Washing van and tent exteriors, including removing mud, bugs and road grime
● Washing, folding and preparing linens and bedding
● Emptying, flushing and refilling water tanks
● Completing van inventory and maintenance checklists
● Conducting pre- and post-rental vehicle inspections
● Preparing vehicles for sale and/or storage
● Maintaining neatness and order of work area and common areas
● Providing exceptional customer service, including performing renter orientations
● Following all provided company procedures
● Other duties as assigned
Skills & Qualifications
● Must be 16 or older and possess a valid driver’s license with good driving record
● Must be attentive to detail with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
● Must be able to perform work with minimal direction
● Must be willing to take feedback on work quality and improvement
● Must be able to meet the physical demands of the position, including walking, crouching, bending, standing for extended periods, climbing ladders and lifting up to 25 pounds.
● Must be able to work weekends and holidays
To apply, please send your application and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.