Industry Event Scholarships
CLIA Alaska Small Business Delegate Scholarships
Thanks to CLIA Alaska for supporting scholarships to assist small businesses, offsetting costs associated with attending ATIA’s Annual Industry Event. Each scholarship will be awarded based on merit and applications will be judged on the below qualifications. All scholarship recipients will receive a complimentary event registration, for either in-person or virtual attendance.
- Applicant must be an Alaska resident.
- Include a short statement (less than 1 page) explaining how you expect to grow your business by attending this year’s convention and any factors we should consider when awarding these scholarships.
Award preference is given, but not required, in the following categories:
- Business or home is located in rural Alaska.
- Business generates less than $500,000 in annual gross receipts.
- Attendee has not won a scholarship for past ATIA Conventions.
TO APPLY: Please fill out the below Scholarship Application Form by November 30, 2021.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.