PheedLoop Event Platform Information Hub
Welcome to our PheedLoop Event Platform Information Hub, where you will find all of the resources that you need to participate in our hybrid ATIA Annual Convention & Trade Show and Pre-Convention Summit, October 10 – 13, 2022!
PheedLoop is an event platform and app, allowing us to host a hybrid event where participants can find information about the schedule, participate in sessions, and network with fellow attendees – both in person and virtually!
Getting Started with PheedLoop
- Get the code! Registration requires a members-only registration code. We have emailed the registration code to all active members through our Member Newsletter and the code can also be found in your ATIA Member Hub at the top of the Benefits tab.
- Get registered! Use the code to register for the event through PheedLoop. Please note: Keep an eye on autofill fields when registering and confirm that all fields are correct before you register.
- Complete your profile. Once you have registered, you will receive an email with a link to fill out your profile in PheedLoop. Filling out your profile is important because it will help fellow attendees network with you.
- Watch for updates. Keep an eye out for important updates, announcements, and instructions through PheedLoop to the email address that you used to register.
For In-Person Attendees:
- Use the PheedLoop App view the event schedule, participate in session surveys, network with fellow attendees, and gather “virtual business cards” by scanning QR codes on fellow attendee’s badges.
For Virtual Attendees:
- Use the PheedLoop Virtual Event Platform to view the schedule and network with fellow attendees.
- All virtual presentations/sessions will be accessible through Zoom. You will find the Zoom links in the PheedLoop schedule and you will watch the sessions and use the chat feature in Zoom. Click on the Zoom link for the session you wish to attend and the Zoom video will open in a new window.
PheedLoop Profile Login: Log in using the link provided in your welcome email or CLICK HERE to log in to the Virtual Event Platform and update your Profile in the “Account” tab (log in using the email address that you used to register)
Exhibitor Login: Log in using the link provided in your exhibitor welcome email. Contact Skye Hostetler if you need her to re-send the exhibitor welcome email.
Download the PheedLoop Event App (for In-Person Attendees):
For iPhone Users: CLICK HERE while on your phone for iOS App Download
For Android Users: CLICK HERE while on your phone for Android App Download
Once you have downloaded the App, search for “BackToTheFutureOfTourism” to access the event.
Virtual Event Platform (for Virtual Attendees):
CLICK HERE (log in using the email address that you used to register)
Need some help? Watch our PheedLoop Video Tutorials!
How to Build Your Profile & Network in PheedLoop (20 minutes)