ATIA COVID-19 Updates - We appreciate you! 27-Mar-2020
ATIA's March 26 newsletter to industry announcing online forum, webinar availability and other announcements.
Are you looking for something new? Look no further! Travel Alaska has TWO new marketing opportunities available!
Happy New Year! New travel trade and media opportunities listed for 2020.
INFOX travel agent mailing, TravelAlaska.com advertising opportunities, Hottest Deals, and more!
ABA Marketplace, INFOX mailing, leads, and more!
Vacation planner narrative ad deadline this Friday - plus other great marketing opportunities.
The following individuals were elected to serve on the 2019-2020 Alaska Travel Industry Association Board of Directors. These members will serve three-year terms.
- At-large: John Binkley, Riverboat Discovery
- Interior: Tennelle Peterson Wise, Grande Denali, LLC
- Outside - Non-Cruise: Scott Habberstad, Alaska Airlines
- Outside - Cruise: Dan Rough, Holland America Line
- Southcentral: Julie Saupe, Visit Anchorage
- Southeast: Holly Johnson, Wings Airways & Taku Glacier Lodge
- Southwest: Dan Oberlatz, Alaska Alpine Adventures
The Board of Directors will select an additional four members to serve one-year terms during the Thursday, October 10 Board of Directors meeting in Juneau. Any ATIA member seeking a one-year appointment is invited to present at that meeting.
Official State Vacation Planner, AARP Magazine, Meet Alaska Directory and more!
Alaska Media Road Show, 2020 Vacation Planner, Travel Trade, and MORE!
2020 Official State Vacation Planner Ads on Sale August 1 - at HALF PRICE!
Sign up today for Alaska Media Road Show - registration now open for Travel Alaska's premier media event, October 27-29 in Las Vegas!