Alaska Tourism Jobs
ATIA and ATIA members frequently recruit for employment in the tourism industry. Job opportunities are listed below by position and company.
Have a job you want to post? Submit position on your own below or email job description details, including application deadline, to
Assistant General Manager / Assistant Hotel Manager
The Assistant General manager is responsible for front desk and driver operations at Pike’s and provides support to the General Manager.
Directs and coordinates hotels activities to obtain optimum efficiency and economy of operations, and maximize full potential with a balanced focus on Pike’s guests, employees and owner satisfaction.
Primary responsibilities of the Inventory Manager include but are not limited to:
• Professionally handle email and phone communication with vendors, clients and team members.
• Manage and maintain vendor contracts, pricing and other details as needed
• Generate, maintain and update vendor block requests and sales reports
• Generate, maintain and update passenger manifests and reports
• Performs other duties as required
Inventory Manager must meet the following criteria in order to be considered as an applicant:
• Extremely detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and email applications. A strong Excel background is preferred.
• Ability to work with new technology and reservation systems.
• Have excellent interpersonal skills to communicate with all levels of management, employees, and clients
• Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
• Excellent attention to detail and a passion for delivering to the highest service standard.
• Successful Candidate may be required to pass a comprehensive civil, criminal, educational and/or credit background check.
• Fluency in the English language (written & spoken)
• Preferred qualifications:
o Two years or more of employment within tourism (preferably with an inventory-specific background)
o Knowledge of Alaskan hotels, lodges, activities and travel services
Katmai Air, LLC is seeking a Lodge Manager for its Kulik Lodge location. The lodge manager is responsible for maintaining the smooth operation of a remote 28 bed (12 cabin) Lodge complex. To provide leadership to staff, maintain lodge facilities and provide a level of hospitality, which meets the company’s expectations.