Student Scholarship Application
The ATIA Foundation Student Scholarship Program was established to assist Alaskan students pursuing the education necessary to succeed in the travel and tourism industry within the state. The Foundation offers thousands of dollars each year through multiple scholarships to Alaskan students pursuing education related to the travel industry. Individual scholarships generally range from $500 to over $5,000.
APPLICANT ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
Applicants must meet the following criteria to qualify for consideration of a scholarship:
- Be enrolled or intending to enroll in a degree program in preparation for a career in the travel industry. A travel industry career focus may include, but is not limited to: recreation, hospitality, marketing, business, etc.
- Be an Alaskan resident and intend to remain so while receiving a scholarship from the ATIA Foundation.
Applications for the 2024 ATIA Foundation Scholarship Program are due by Wednesday, January 31, 2024.
Complete the following ATIA Foundation Scholarship application form. The following attachments must be uploaded and submitted with your form:
- One copy of your most current high school or college transcript (unofficial)
- A one-page career statement of your travel industry career plans
- A one-page resume
- Two letters of recommendation, dated within one year