Travel Alaska Cooperative Marketing
The Alaska Travel Industry Association promotes growth of the tourism industry, marketing Alaska as a premier tourism destination through the award winning Travel Alaska statewide destination marketing program. We share our beautiful state with the world through inspiring advertising, creative online content and social media, compelling earned media stories, printed materials, and personal interactions with other tourism professionals.
It’s this type of comprehensive marketing program that keeps Alaska in the minds of potential travelers, builds brand awareness, identifies high-target potential visitors, provides meaningful materials to support all phases of vacation planning, promotes varied and year-round adventure opportunities, and grows relationships with businesses and partners across the world.
Our recent awards include the 2023 "Outstanding Achievement in Internet Advertising" Award from the Web Marketing Association's Internet Advertising Competition for our "Also Known as Alaska" Campaign, a 2023 Telly Award for Regional TV in the Travel & Tourism Category for our 30 second TV spot for the "Also Known as Alaska" campaign, and a 2023 Bronze Adrian Award for outstanding travel marketing from the Hospitality Sales & Marketing Association International (HSMAI) for the "Also Known as Alaska" campaign.
The Travel Alaska statewide destination marketing program promotes this experience, inspiring potential visitors to come and explore the 49th state and make memories to last a lifetime.
ATIA promotes Alaska as the premier travel destination. Sales of cooperative marketing programs increase businesses’ reach to qualified customers nationally and internationally. Advertising opportunities are available to both ATIA members and non-members. Why become a partner with the Travel Alaska Cooperative Marketing Program?
- Cooperative marketing opportunities are available to all businesses operating in Alaska.
- By participating in the Travel Alaska national marketing campaign, your business can reach even more highly qualified potential visitors.
- A variety of co-op programs are available to fit any size business and budget.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
- Cooperative marketing programs are available to any business promoting an Alaska tourism product or service and are sold online through the Travel Alaska Partner Admin.
- Browse all programs below to learn more.
- If you have any questions about the cooperative marketing program policies, online admin, or cooperative marketing opportunities, please contact the ATIA Sales Team.
We'd like to hear from you! Connect with us via phone or email.