ATIA Webinar Videos
Did you miss one of our industry webinars? Here is a list of the previously-recorded webinar videos. For a list of our upcoming webinars, please visit our Events page.
- Natural History Information for Alaska Guides (May 13, 2021)
- How do you operate your business in the time of COVID19 (April 2, 2021)
- Travel Alaska Marketing Plan Updates (March 29, 2021)
- Employment Regulations and HR Risks in a COVID-19 World (February 24, 2021) – Password: +Gfg&RU8 and Resources slides. Proposed bills referenced in the webinar are: Workers Comp and Contagious Diseases (HB 45) and Business/Professional License Immunity COVID-19 (HB 4).
- A Conversation with Senator Lisa Murkowski (February 19, 2021) – Password: 5?rG0=C7
- Q&A with Dr. Zink and Alaska Department of Health and Social Services Team (January 28, 2021) – Password: UV4*&b3.
- Legal Considerations for COVID-19 Operations (July 30, 2020) – Password: 5&qxofNH and Sample Release Language
- Tourism Q&A with Dr. Zink (July 10, 2020) – Password: 6J?7=7+?
- PPP Flexibility Act Updates (June 16, 2020) – Password: 2w=207v$
- Q&A with State of Alaska Department of Health and Social Services (June 9, 2020) – Password: 8e?e8W5* and Traveling to Alaska testing flowchart
- Advertising as Travel Reopens – Password: 9i?eMX1!
- Managing Your Online Presence in a Time of Uncertainty and slide handout (April 22, 2020)
- Social Media and Crisis Communications and Social Media Best Practices handout (April 15, 2020)
- An informal, off the record chat with ATIA Board Directors (April 10, 2020
- U.S. Travel on the CARES Act for tourism businesses and slide deck (April 9, 2020)
- ATIA Small Business Administration Webinar (April 1, 2020)
- ATIA Webinar with Alaska’s Congressional Delegation (March 31, 2020) plus ATIA’s follow up Letter to the Congressional Delegation and Delegation Webinar Question Summary (April 10, 2020)
- ATIA COVID-19 Webinar (March 20, 2020)