Mark your calendar for the 17th Annual Alaska Media Road Show, October 27-29, 2019, for your chance to make lasting media contacts and increase editorial coverage.
The event will be at the Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas. We are confident you will find the venue to be a perfect setting in which to interact with some of the most influential travel media in the United States and Canada.
Registration Deadline: September 6, 2019.
Cost: $4,500, including participation in all official functions and meals; $2,500 for one additional person.
- A day of pre-scheduled appointments with key media contacts. You will be able to review the media profiles and request pre-scheduled appointments with those you wish to meet.
- A partner professional development session tailored to current travel trends and topics of interest;
- Network with fellow tourism partners and explore partnership opportunities via an Alaska delegate caucus;
- Opening and closing receptions, among other social events, allow you to meet the with media outside of scheduled meetings;
- Breakfast, luncheon, afternoon refreshments and evening events will enhance the professional and social opportunities.
Once your participation is confirmed, you will have the opportunity to provide a short company profile, which will be available to Road Show media participants. The information you submit on the Alaska Media Road Show registration form will be used to create a Partner Directory to assist the media in identifying you as a partner with whom there may be common interest.
Lodging is not included in the registration, and an event rate has been secured at $199 + tax and resort fee for all partners. This room rate will be available for you from Oct. 26-30, 2019. The link to book the hotel will be provided once you register.
Sponsorship opportunities also available!
Should you have questions beyond the scope of the information presented here, please contact Skye Hostetler.