TravelAlaska.com banner ads are available on TravelAlaska.com, Alaska’s official travel planning website, to any advertiser promoting tourism to/within the state of Alaska. Last year TravelAlaska.com had more than 2 million potential customers access the site. TravelAlaska.com banner ads are a visual call to action that increases the visibility of your product to potential visitors as they are planning their trip to Alaska. The TravelAlaska.com banner ads were recently redesigned along with an overall refresh of the TravelAlaska.com site to ensure advertisers get the most return of their marketing dollars.
How This Program Works:
The State will host the advertiser’s TravelAlaska.com banner ad on TravelAlaska.com and direct traffic from the banner ad directly to the advertiser’s web site. TravelAlaska.com banner ads rotate into 1 of 2 slots on each page (except the homepage) of TravelAlaska.com. Each time a reader changes pages or refreshes their browser, new ads are displayed. TravelAlaska.com banner ads are also available on any of the foreign language websites (Japanese, Chinese, Spanish, Korean and German).
For best results, we encourage you to:
- Create a banner ad that features captivating images such as landscapes, wildlife, and/or glaciers.
- Include a strong call to action or discount.
- Avoid large graphic logos, unless you believe your logo has brand appeal in the Lower 48.
If you have questions or need help contact the ATIA Sales Team.
Sign up today through your TravelAlaska.com Partner Admin.
- Advertiser must have an active TravelAlaska.com profile ad to be eligible for this program.
- Advertiser must have a website to be eligible for this program.