Manager, Tour Operations and Product Development
This position will oversee all aspects of tour operations and transportation logistics. The new expansion into Southcentral will develop over the next few years and responsibilities will expand with the anticipated growth. Initial responsibilities will focus on being the main contact for new customers charting motorcoaches as well as direct business from cruise lines. The position will also oversee the logistics to ensure all contracts are successfully executed.
PAY: Salary with annual bonus and benefits
SCHEDULE: Full time
REPORTS TO: Regional Manager Southcentral Operations
RESPONSIBILITES & DUTIES:
Include but aren’t limited to:
• Work closely with our contracted cruise lines, charter groups including contracting and business development.
• 3rd Party Relationships – Identify and develop customer relationships with businesses important to the overall tour programs.
• Keep file of 3rd party Vendor contracts with pricing and guest minimums – update yearly, send out and collect signature.
• Main contact for customers and vendors ensuring contracts are accurately scheduled.
• Supervise seasonal Logistics Coordinator.
• Part of leadership team developing business in Southcentral and Interior Alaska.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Federal & State laws, and our own company policy prohibits discrimination in employment on the basis of race, religious creed, color, national origin, marital status, sex, age, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by law.