Grand Circle is looking for Tour Directors for our Alaska trips in 2023.
Who we are:
• Grand Circle Corporation is the largest American direct marketer for international travel, adventure and discovery for Americans aged 50 plus and have served more than 1 million travelers since 1958.
• Grand Circle is looking for Program Directors (Tour Manager) who are willing to take risks and challenge themselves to provide travelers with unforgettable experiences on our Alaska Escorted Tours:
Alaskan Discovery (11 Days)
• Destinations: Fairbanks; Denali; Talkeetna; Seward; Anchorage; Juneau (Pre extension); Valdez (Post extension).
• Itinerary details: https://www.gct.com/trips/land-tours/north-america/alaskan-discoverydenali-national-park-the-kenai-fjords/2021/itineraries?icid=global:itineraries:northamerica:aks2021
What we require:
• 3 to 5 Years of experience guiding tours in the Alaska
• Passion for Alaska, its people, culture and traditions.
• Go beyond the touristy destination to connect your travelers with the locals
• Knowledge (History, Every-day Life, Nature, Culture) of Alaska
• Flexibility, teamwork and leadership skills
• Ability to make quick decisions to address last minute changes
• In charge of the quality of the entire program and to deliver an unforgettable experience to the travelers.
• Deliver all the information about the destination/program/schedule.
• Understand the expectations of the travelers (especially IC Members) and focus on their enjoyment of the trip.
• Reconfirms every service with Vendors.
• Represent GCT to keep a cordial and formal relationship with our vendors. Listen to passengers feedback, take notes and communicate to GCT Office.
What we offer:
• Salary: Competitive hourly rate and overtime pay.
• Gratuity: $6 – $8 /person/day (average group size: 35 pax)
• Excellence Incentive: Additional 35% of your base salary
If you are a match, please send your resume to: [email protected]; [email protected]