Non CDL-Driver Guide
• Safely providing guest transportation utilizing excellent customer service
• Routinely drives a transit van and provides narrated tours in vehicle and at select tour venues
• Direct and assist passenger movement between cruise ships and tour vehicles
• Collect tickets and provide tour itinerary to guests
• Maintain reports of passenger counts and driving routes
• Maintain reports of daily mileage and fuel log
• Performs inspections on vehicles and basic mechanical duties
• Must ensure vehicle is always clean
• Communicate with dock staff, cruise line partners, and tour venue staff
• Report all accidents, injuries, unsafe working conditions, and damages
• Must be knowledgeable of surrounding area and be able to find places and make stops in a reasonable timely manner
• Must follow all state laws while operating vehicles and ensure all pertinent insurance and other driving related documents are up to date and visible
• Prior experience in positions involving customer service or tourism is preferred
• A valid Driver’s License issued by your State of residency
• A Medical Exam Certificate
• Motor Vehicle Record from the state of the driver's current license going back 3 years
• Minimum age of 18 is required
• Ability to regularly lift anywhere between 5-100 lbs.
• Regularly required to use hands, arms, sit, stand, walk, kneel, crouch etc.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Excellent personal hygiene
• Ability to read, write, understand, and speak English
• Must possess excellent customer service skills
• Must be free from influence of drugs and alcohol
• Must have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986.
Listing Closing Date03 / 06 / 2023
Please apply on CoolWorks.