Alaska Travel Specialist
Interested in Alaska tourism? All Alaska Tours is looking for an outgoing individual to join our team as Alaska Travel Specialist. All Alaska Tours specializes in developing and operating unique vacation packages for independent travel to Alaska. As an Alaska Travel Specialist, you will be responsible for selling a variety of great Alaska vacation packages and tours that we offer on our website in addition to creating customized travel itineraries. Do you love Alaska, have experience in travel planning and like to travel yourself? This might just be the job for you! You will communicate heavily with clients both on the phone and through email, therefore clear and effective communication skills are a must. It is a full-time year-round position.
If you have the following skills and abilities and enjoy working in a fun team environment, we are looking for you!
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience in scheduling events or processing hotel/ tour reservations.
• Logical thinking and great attention to detail
• Self-motivated and able to work collaboratively in a team environment
• Detail-oriented with excellent time-management, organizational, and critical thinking skills
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize workflow
• Positive attitude and ability to provide above and beyond customer service
• Quick learning and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
• Fundamental knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, including Word and Excel
• Familiarity with Alaska as a visitor destination is a plus
• Ability to work on weekends in the summertime only
• Ability to participate in our emergency phone schedule during the summertime only
600 Barrow Street Suite 200, Anchorage, AK, 99502
Listing Closing Date12 / 31 / 2023
Please submit resume and briefly tell us why you would like to apply for this position.