ATIA monitors issues and legislation impacting Alaska tourism. In many cases, these issues were brought to our attention by ATIA members. Below are positions ATIA has taken over the last few years on a variety of issues. If you have an issue you would like ATIA to consider please fill out the Issues Submission Form and return to Julie Jessen.
Alaska Tourism Election Forums, October 2020
- Proposition 2: Alaskans for Better Elections Passcode: L?w3L%*.
- Proposition 2: Defend Alaska Elections Passcode: xb70s+LS
- Meet the Candidate: Dr. Al Gross (U.S. Senate) Passcode: Wo=b0Y3W
- Meet the Candidate: Senator Dan Sullivan (U.S. Senate) Passcode: L&7m193=
- Meet the Candidate: Alyse Galvin (U.S. House of Representatives)
- Meet the Candidate: Congressman Don Young (U.S. House of Representatives)
ATIA Resolutions & Positions 2020
ATIA sign-on to the Main Street Program letter (October 28)
ATIA Letter to the Congressional Delegation in thanks for their support of the Great American Outdoors Act (July 27)
ATIA statement on COVID-19 (March 12)